Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diet | Vegetarian Adult Dry Dog Food with Healthy Grains | Vegan Recipe Made with Brown Rice, Oat Groats, Barley & Peas
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- NUTRITION FOR EVERY TYPE OF DOG Any dog can enjoy our delicious recipes, not just dogs with sensitive stomachs, irritable skin or allergies; Our purposefully crafted formulas reduce the number of ingredients without sacrificing taste or nutrition
- SAFETY & TRANSPARENCY Natural Balance’s ‘Feed with Confidence’ program tests every batch of food from start to finish, ensuring safety with every bite; Validate bag on our site or call our Customer Care Team of Registered Veterinary Technicians
- VEGETARIAN AND VEGAN RECIPE with no animal or dairy products; Crafted with wholesome grains and vegetables; Complete and balanced essential nutrients to help maintain your dog’s healthy immune system
- LIMITED INGREDIENT DIET PHILOSOPHY Formulated with a simplified list of premium ingredients; a single animal protein source, healthy grains, and no soy, gluten, artificial colors or flavors; We use fewer ingredients so pets, and pet parents, can live healthy lives
- VEGETARIAN, VEGAN PLANT-BASED PROTEIN formula contains the same essential nutrients as our meat-based dog food; Barley and peas provide dogs quality nutrition while maintaining a meat-free home; Contains (1) 24-Pound Bag
Sold：158 Wished: 32 Followed: 76
Natural Balance Vegetarian Dry Dog Formula is designed to provide all breeds of adult dogs a complete and balanced alternative to a meat-based diet. This formula offers dogs the same essential nutrients found in diets with meat as the primary protein source, but it is made with no animal or dairy products.
by Zen Elder
Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diet | Vegetarian Adult Dry Dog Food, 14 lbs.: I got this as a supplement for her regular dog food because my dog’s been showing some sensitivity to poultry, which was in her previous supplement and is in her prescription food (for dry skin). She isn’t happy with it because it’s not meat, so I add a tiny bit of cottage cheese. So far, no digestive problems. As for flavor, I can’t tell because I don’t eat it, but it smells and looks like dry dog food should.04/29/22 – Update. So far, no digestive problems.
When you have to clean up after the dogs, vegetarian dog food causes much less odor
the bag can’t be resealed. It’s a shame.